Friday, February 11, 2011

Photographer

Whenever I go to Idaho I am surrounded by my nieces and nephews. I love it because they do and say some of the funniest things.

Hunter, Brittany's son, cracks me up. He talks so much and has such a cute sense of humor. He also is in love with my iPhone. I don't blame him, I am too! Anyways, Hunty's favorite thing is to get on my phone, play every app, and take pictures. I was going through my phone and I realized there were some photos he had taken that I have never seen. Here are two of the photos that just made me laugh and love:

This was actually the Christmas tree that I thought looked pretty cool

This is Ella, and McCall in the background. I feel like it really captured how much fun Hunty and Ella were having while McCall laughs in the background.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! I love when I upload pictures on the computer and find that the boys had fun with it for awhile!

Diana Smith said...

These pictures are too cute! What fun you guys must be having!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...