24 February 2009 - McKinley and I met each other on a blind date. The first thing we did was eat at CPK. Last year, 24 February 2010, I decided that every year we should celebrate the day we met by eating at CPK. Of course, we did it again this year. Incase you missed it, here's a picture recap of the past two years:
I don't know why, but right before I left for our date, my roommate took a pic...
We matched pretty well on occasion...
22 June 2009 - I proposed on top of the SWKT...
Engaged
19 September 2009 - Married
Honeymoon - Maui
Moved to SLC...cool location...but commuting sucked...
Moved back to Provo/Orem
Takashi...go eat there if you haven't yet...it's in SLC...
Got pregnant...
Five bucks for the first person to name that body part...
Celebrated our real anniversary...
Hair looks good for a betty about to go into labor huh?...
The dude has more hair than I do...
Presh...
Straight up thug...nah...not really...
Words w/ Friends...you play?...check out how ridiculous this is...Lindsay played a 132 point move...I pretty much just gave up after that...
Two years and two days later...I had to work the night of the 24th, so we celebrated on the 26th...
Thanks again Jessie Jensen for making it all happen. It's been a pretty awesome and eventful two years. Funny...b/c before either of us knew each other, we had the "four seasons and a rode trip" mentality when it came to marriage. Instead, something else happened. It turned into 1/2 a season and 2 rode trips. Everything else after that was out of our hands. Never thought/plan it would happen like this. Ridiculous.












4 comments:
PENIS!
(literally: turtle, but you get the gist)
You guys are definitely cute together and everything was meant to be! It's amazing how the change ends up being way better than what was planned sometimes!
I totally got lucky with that word... Right letters in the right spot that's all!
YAY! What a fun 2 years you two have had and very eventful!! Happy to see you guys together!
Great post...you guys moved fast! ;) When you know, you know, right?
Post a Comment