Monday, February 14, 2011

Lils' Big Day

She looked like a little angle sent straight from heaven in her beautiful white bonnet and white flowy dress. Her cheeks were rosy pink and soft porcelain skin. Lily was beautiful as ever!

Lily received her blessing on Saturday, February 12, here in Utah (the day before Eke's blessing). I was so excited that my side of the family was in town. Brittany and Mike decided to do Lils' blessing a little different because they wanted it to be intimate with just close family. It turned out great. It was so peaceful and fun we didn't have to worry about any timeline, and frankly, I think Lils liked it better this way! Ohhh in case you don't know, she just melts my heart! Love that little girl. Here are some pictures of the beautiful princess!


I love her eyes!!! Can't you see that cute personality just bursting out?!? Love her!


The Ericksens


Lils' Grandparents


Lils' Bebe and Tatu


The men who blessed her


Lils loves to give kisses. Look at her daddy; he loves the kisses more.


What a beautiful blessing dress.


Mike's parents, Nini and Bebe

5 comments:

kme1981 said...

Isn't she adorable! I love this little girl! I have about 40 more pictures...do you have a drop box account? If you do let me know and I'll give you all of them! I'm glad you liked them :)

Diana Smith said...

Aww that is so precious! She looks adorable in her baby dress!! Love that you guys got to have such an intimate blessing with her!

Anonymous said...

Simply precious! Gorgeous! Congratulations to all of you!

Eva Marie said...

she is just oh so sweet :)beautiful little girl

Tiffany said...

She is beautiful!!! And you and your sister look so much alike!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...