Thursday, February 24, 2011

What Do You Think?!?

I need your guys' help! I am thinking of possibly changing my hair color and style. I don't know if I have the guts to do it, but I need opinions, honest opinions. Take a look at the following inspiration photos and tell me what you think will look best with my skin tones and face shape.

Just in case you forgot what I looked like hahahha just kidding. To help compare what looks best.


Colors:






Style:





I use this product and L-O-V-E it! I highly recommend it!

10 comments:

Brittany said...

I think only b can work for you all of those other girls are like way more olive complexion. Have you thought about a reddish hue?

Young People in Love said...

Hey- Kinda random but I just stumbled across your blog and noticed that you're friends with Diana Smith, Janssen Bradshaw, AND Mayce! LOVE all those girls! I was actually roomies with Mayce at BYU way back when!

:)
Oh, and I like the bangs idea. Seems like you could DEF rock that.

Courtney said...

I love #2 and style B. the color is just different enough and i love straight bangs. i think you could rock it! so dooo it!
i did the melting technique on my hair and have never been happier! change is great.

Diana Smith said...

Hey you should totally go with Guiliana Ransics hair! I like a of the hair styles, sexy!!

Emily said...

I love #1 or #2 and I think A is best on the style!

Unknown said...

I'm loving number 1. Are you just changing colors or styles too?

I also like the color in #2... But if it's a style change as well, would you perm it?

Camille Spence said...

i love 2 and 4 and style b.

Unknown said...

I think #1 and a is awesome

R+M said...

I agree with Brittany even though I can't remember which one B was. I think Taylor's coloring is good but the rest are way darker complected than you are so the color would be off in my opinion. I like bangs on you, you can pull them off for sure. Ali told me you were considering melting which would be awesome as long as it stays in your skin tones (ie. taylor)

sarah said...

OMG your luscious locks are changing? If that's the case most definitely without a shadow of doubt go with whatever number/letter is taylor swift for color and marissa miller for style or taylor's style but that would mean perming and I don't know if that's your think? :)

It'll look good whichever you choose!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...