These are a few of my favorite things:
My chubby cheeky boy
The way my husband makes me laugh
Peonies
My rocking chair
Taking Back Sunday. They are the soundtrack of my life! I will never stop loving them.
E's rolly polly legs
Alexander McQueen
My husband's nose (I loooooooooove noses, and his is so handsome)
Cupcakes from The Cocoa Bean
Eke's handsome full head of hair
Ballet... ohh I could watch this all day!!!

















6 comments:
i LOVE peonies! they are seriously my favorite flower.
And now I NEEEED a cupcake.
Very insightful! I like learning little things like this about people. And I really want to squish your baby (in a good way).
CUTE post McKinley!! You have the cutest smile, love the picture of you laughing!
Yes, squishy babies (especially my own!) is the best thing ever.
I also like these posts--im going to do one eventually.
oh and bahaha--what? you're not ready to get prego again real fast? 13 or 14 months apart is like having twins, it'd be so cute!
Post a Comment