The other day Ekemona was very tired because of his teething and a walk to the park. He doesn't like to cuddle when he is all happy and alert. He prefers to roll around. But the way he was curling up to me just melted my heart. I love this little man!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
You are such a pretty mommy!
His back muscles are out of control.
I just want to snuggle him close
these pictures are adorable :)
I love it when this happens! Its sooo rare, they just want to discover new things and be on the lookout, but when they snuggle you close, its precious!
He is so precious. I love both cuddly babies and curious babies. I managed to have one of each. To this day, my older daughter (now eight) is very curious and my younger daughter (four) is very, very cuddly.
Mckinley, YOU LOOK AMAZING!! I can't wait to see that little boy on Wednesday!
I love his little diaper bum! How cute is he!
Those pictures are the best, and your little guy is an absolute doll. I like that he has a clear helmet...not quite so obvious as Elisabeth huge pink one :)
Also, about the idea that you mentioned once in regards to decorating helmets. It is a wonderful idea! In fact, a friend of me told me that his mother (who lives in SoCal) does this too. I will try to get a link to her website and send it to you so you can look.
You make one beautiful mother! He's such a cutie.
I love your hair in these! It looks so beautiful, not at all like mine after having a baby! Such a cute mommy :)
Those pictures are wonderful!!!
Post a Comment