I would like to inform you that Gian is graduating from BYU in 10 days!!! I am so excited to take Little Z to his graduation, watch Gian in his cap and gown, and take pictures next to the BYU sign. Ahhhh what an amazing accomplishment!!! I am very proud of him. Now he has law school to look forward to.
Here is to Gian and the next chapter in his life!!! Congratulations, you are pretty dang awesome!
CHEERS!!
If you would like to join us in the joyous occasion you may email me for info.
6 comments:
yay congrats Gian!!
McKinley, you're so cute to leave me a comment back! I grew up with Ryan Brown. I read McCall's blog so that's how I got to yours!
Congrats to Gian and you!!!
such a great feeling! i'm so excited for you guys! go gian!
That is awesome! (post pictures!)
Yeah for graduation! Ok... so this is random, but I just read your birth story and I saw that your doctor was your cousin- Dr. Ollerton. I'm not sure if he would remember me, but I helped work on his taxes and stuff when I worked at Hawkins back in Utah. Small world!
Post a Comment