Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Special

Since today is Friday I thought I would share my ultimate favorite weekend song....



Yes, I am not kidding when I tell you I wake up singing this song on Fridays. I know that this has been viral for a few weeks now, but how can this golden poop get old? If you have somehow missed out on this weekend revolution you must do so now by watching it and then continue reading. If you have already peed your pants multiple times then lets talk about this.

1.) Who the F wrote the lyrics to this song?
2.) Who thought this music video was a good idea?
3.) Wait, who thought this song was a good idea?
4.) Ummm who thought she actually could sing? I think I can sing better.
5.) How old are they?
6.) Who is this unknown rent-a-rapper who is endorsing this production?
7.) How old are they suppose to be?
8.) I am so confused... what comes before Friday... what comes after Sunday?!?!
9.) "We so, we so excited." Seriously!?!?
10.) WTF!!!!!

Regardless of the unsolved questions above, I still love to watch this over and over and over again just to get a good laugh. It never fails!!! After this out beat Justin Beiber's Youtube record, Gian introduce me to this video.



I can't tell which I love more. Either way, these two videos are how I like to start off my weekend.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Hahahahaahaha! That was hilarious! That guy totally reminds me of Gian!
But on a serious note, do you think you should have the acronym "WTF" AND a link to the church on your blog. I'm just saying its a little beneath you....
:)

Camille Spence said...

HAHAHAHA. That second video was hilarious!! Thank you for bringing sunshine to my day!!

R+M said...

Haha britt that's funny!
Ok how have we never talked about this video before?!? I love how it's so bad and yet so catchy. Ahahah it's pure Internet GOLD!

Sarah said...

I just think it's sad that 2.5 million people have disliked her video. Poor little 13 year-old is going to have to be on suicide watch! I LOVED your second video! Sooo funny...7am and I go back to sleep. Ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...