Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tribute to Friends

My cutest dearest bestest friend Elyse is coming out for my birthday in June. I think this may be the best birthday. Elyse and I have been best friends since we were 10. I think it is fair to say that this birthday will be epic!!!

When Elyse told me she was coming I started to think about all my girlfriends. Friendships really mean the world to me. I value my friends as if they are family. I am so lucky to have some of the best girlfriends around. I have had friends since I was 6 and 10 and 20 years old. Whether it's been a year or several years, I feel like our friendships have been since the beginning of time. The best part about these friends is we pick up right where we left off. It is like no time has passed us by.

Here's to all the girls and their BFF's. We all need that one girlfriend we can call to chat, cry, vent, and share secrets to.

Amrah... isn't that the best name you have ever heard? Probably the best hair dresser I have ever met. I love this girl!
Britney, me, and Amrah were all roommates and were all nocturnal ahahah. I use to camp out in their room.
Sarah was my first roommate ever! Poor thing had to put up with me hahhaha  We would eat CPK almost every night. It was so fun to become a free range college student with her.
Kylie (above) and Morgan (below)  are identical twins, 
and we have been friends since we were 6 years old. I love how we still chat on the phone frequently!

Barbara and Madison were roommates too. Aren't they hilarious?!!
Kendyle (roommate), Me, Jessie, and Sarah... They sum up the best year of my life.
High school... these girls changed my life!
Amber and I were roommates as well. Words can't explain her awesomeness. 
This is Jessie "The Reason" Jensen... the one who set me & G up on a date.  She is the one we always talk about. 
Tina and I were instant friends. We were attached to the hip and everyone called us each other's partner in crime... seriously every teacher would always ask us if the other was missing.
Elyse is a true blue friend. I can't believe time hasn't aged this friendship one bit.

Me and Elyse at 10
Brittany, Me, our cousin, and McCall. Sisters are BFFs too!
So I actually don't have a picture of me and Laura... so this will have to do. Isn't she so cute? She is from England and probably the coolest person I know.
Thank you girls for always being the best of friends, for being a part of my life, and making some hilarious memories! 

7 comments:

Scott and Laura said...

haha! I appreciate you using a decent picture of me! Shame we don't have one together! Why is that?? This will have to change! Next time we have to make sure we take a pic!!

Tommie said...

This is such a sweet post. I feel lucky to have some amazing girlfriends too. These are women who have been there for me through the best and the worst of times and have always stuck up for me. Go girlfriends!!!

sarah said...

This is such a great post Kin! I love that picture of us, I actually have it framed still from FIDM :) Oh LMU...haha. But we really did have a great couple of years of college together, definitely one of the best parts of going to that school was meeting the people I did and the friendships I still have from it! Who would have thought we would both be mommies already? :)

Diana Smith said...

awww I hope you have fun with your friend in June for your birthday! Thats a great treat!

Eva Marie said...

What a great friend, i love this sweet little post! Its so great to have great girlfriends :)

Brittany said...

Wow that is the picture you decided to use of me? Its like you hate me :)
hahaha, glad you think of me as more than just a sister.

p.s. I didn't even know you had updated your blog? Why does it never show up on my blog?

Sarah said...

I am honored to have made your friend post and I must agree...BEST YEAR EVER!!! Love you girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...