Sunday, July 10, 2011

Baby You're a Firework

On the actual holiday, we woke up for our traditional pancake breakfast and went to the local parade. After that, we waited for the BBQ and fireworks. IT WAS PERFECT.









 Look at the reflection of the paint of the truck... I love it!














 Loved this float!!! So creative!

 And this is what followed...

 Gian's people float.


 He was pooped!

 My ultimate favorite float EVER! The local gas station makes up their own dance
while dressed in their traditional 50's work attire.


 My parent's house is the only one on the street, so kids have free and safe range 
to do whatever their hearts' content!

 Eating the best BBQ.

 We always need sparklers!



 Hunter saw me put on my belt so he was sure to wear
his all day long... even in his PJ's Hahaha


7 comments:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

it sounds and looks perfect

Brissa said...

what a cute restaurant. i love places that have that old timey feel.

Scott and Laura said...

looks like you guys had so much fun! Baby Z is such a little boy now!! I can't wait to see him on Wednesday!

Megan and Justin said...

all of these pictures are adorable! i looks like you guys had SO much fun!!

Megan and Justin said...

haha i love that you left a long comment! those are my favorite!!! I am a graphic design major....BUT BYU-Idaho is kinda weird and they require that you take all kinds of art classes so i've taken oil painting, watercolor, printmaking, book arts, ceramics, drawing and all kinds of fun stuff along with graphic design classes. sounds like a dream huh? hah! its fun but I spend a lot of time in studios and working on projects! what did you major in?? Oh and my husband wants a french bulldog but my family has always had huskies so I kinda want a husky but I would prefer that it stay a puppy hah! what about you guys??

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

Looks like you guys had such a good time. I love how close you are with you're sisters. You all are just darling. I miss you all. We need to get together while the weather is still good! Maybe mcCall can come too. I'd love to see her to. I hear we almost neighbors. Glad you're doing so well. Miss ya.

sarah said...

I LOVE the Yeaman sisters! I love that you all are able to get together with your kids all the time! You ladies are SO beautiful! Looks like you had an amazing holiday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...