.::Viral Friday::.
Happy Holiday everybody!!! I hope that you have some fun plans for this lovely weekend. This week's Viral Friday will be in celebration of our nation's birthday.
SWEET JEANS!!!! Digging the mullet and the tattered flag.... But what's with the a sword?
Nothing says "we are a family" more then matching pjs reincarnated from your US flag.
"Honey I really want to catch a photo with us setting off fireworks in the middle of the woods. Hurry while this pillowing smoke fully engulfs our heads!"
Sooooooo is that a towel? Or did you make it from scratch?
This should be your christmas card... It captures the true joy, character, and happiness of your family whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile being pant-less! Thank you for being
sure to pose in front of the flag!
Be sure to take tons of photos of your weekend... you never know if they will go viral.
Happy 4th of July!!










2 comments:
hahaha i love these! that flag family reminds me of that 70s show when donna's dad makes them all wear flag jump suits. have a great weekend!!
Oh my goodness these are all classic. I love the smoke one it's like "what was the point of that?" you can't even tell who's in the pictures. Also how do I get a flag pj?
Post a Comment