Thursday, July 7, 2011

Our Holiday

This July 4th was so much fun! I loved spending time with the family doing festive activities and eating amazing food! It was a great trip! And guess what? Lily had her first birthday. She even had her very own firework show "cause baby you're a firework, go and show them what your worth"... I had to!!! What a lucky girl! Here is a list of things I will be posting. Ohhh and guess what my brilliant brain did, yep... I left my miniature dinosaur in ID. So I will be on Gian's computer once every blue moon... and on the iPad.... which I will not be doing a lot on.

Fair
Bear World
Fireworks
BBQ
Arial Show
Parades
Drive-In Movie
Lily's Huge Birthday Party
Making a Festive Dessert
Playing at the Arcade
Saw Glenn Beck
Roasting Marshmallows
Campfire

Stay tuned for a photo overload!

What did you do for the patriotic holiday?

5 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Sounds like you had a great lineup!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

EEEK! sounds like so so much fun! Can't wait to see lots of photos! :)

R+M said...

I can't believe your left your technology!!! yes, i love technology. not as much as you, you see. Always and forever!!

Brissa said...

your weekend sounds wonderful! glad you had a great time!

Brittany said...

It was a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...