Both Brittany and I felt like we belonged in Grease! It was so retro and classic... why don't we do this more often? The movies we saw were Mr. Poppin's Penguins and Monte Carlo...perfect for the kids! Mike and Brittany placed a blow-up bed in the bed of their truck... and take the term "bed" literally by making it a giant warm cozy bed. While all the kids got to snuggle, most of us adults were in great chairs and trunks of other cars. We originally were going to bring pizza, but decided to eat there at the drive-in. Such good food! It took about 25 min to make and it was like a small diner. {PS these photos are in no particular order}
Waiting for out delicious burgers and shakes... AND FRIES!
Adults in the chairs. {this is all of Mike's family}
My mom is in her trunk hahahahha
Me and Brit documenting that we were actually there!
The kids in their "bed"
I LOVE THIS MORE THEN I REMEMBER!!!
This is the trailor for the new Muppet Movie.
This is the trailor for the new Muppet Movie.
Use your imagination... One of the best burgers EVER!
They have this little diner and we also had Huckleberry Shakes.
AH.MAZE.ING
AH.MAZE.ING
The fair was a lot of fun, we ate BB, funnel cakes, carmel apples and some bomb limeade. We even ran into Glenn Beck... for a millisecond. For entertainment, there were jump houses, sumo wrestling suits, hypnosis show, hot rod car show, and face painting. By the way, I LOVE HYPNOSIS SHOWS!!! Hilarious!! And that shiz is trippy! I secretly would like to be a volunteer... but I get too scared!
The fair had this amazing car show.
I forgot to take more photos. One day I would like
to own something like this! I love retro.
Everything was free!!! Ella in the jump house.
She was really scared because it was a little too big.
Awesome face paint. Waited in line for over an hour!
First time I left Eke with a baby sitter. This is how he was when
I came home! ahhhaha his butt has been in the air a lot while he sleeps.















2 comments:
I love the Drive-In!! So many happy memories from childhood.
Love the Eke sleeps. He's so flipping cute!!
sounds like so much fun! i want a huckleberry milkshake. right. now. and fries too. yum.
Post a Comment