Guess what weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee did on Tuesday! That's right... my sister, Brittany, and I saw Harry Potter in 3D. OK big secret... I hate 3D!!! I don't like those HUGE glasses that don't stay on my face, I don't like paying extra ESPECIALLY when I have no other option, and I don't like how I can't tell the difference between 2D, and getting motion sickness.
Brittany and me in our special 3D special watching the
most epic story of the century!
BUT WE SAW IT!!!! And I. LOVED. IT!!! It was magical, phenomenal, and fantastic and I sincerely believe that J.K Rolling is on of the most brilliant woman to have ever lived! I found this video and thought it was pretty hilarious! Take a peak and tell me what you think!!! I think they are pretty talented.
Haha! I don't like 3d that much! The glasses always hurt my head and I'd prefer the normal movie! But HARRY POTTER was amazing! Ah, I miss it already! So sad it is over... :( PS. I'm ur TWITTER friend! (Ashley_Katinka)
Haha, I loved seeing HP with you. It was great to get to see that movie in the theater and if you hadn't gone with me, I would have had to go all by myself!
I am with you on the 3-d glasses, hate how they charge you more!! But it can be fun sometimes. Glad you got to go out with your sister and have some fun girl time!
We are nothing special except for the fact that we like a little spice in our life. We hope that you will be able to find joy and humor throughout our blog and get a real sense of who we are. Thank you for your comments and stopping by to read.
6 comments:
Haha! I don't like 3d that much! The glasses always hurt my head and I'd prefer the normal movie! But HARRY POTTER was amazing! Ah, I miss it already! So sad it is over... :( PS. I'm ur TWITTER friend! (Ashley_Katinka)
Ashley Sloan
PS. Saw ur Identity page and I just graduated from BYU in April too! (Like ur hubby!) Cute cute couple!!!
Haha, I loved seeing HP with you. It was great to get to see that movie in the theater and if you hadn't gone with me, I would have had to go all by myself!
I am with you on the 3-d glasses, hate how they charge you more!! But it can be fun sometimes. Glad you got to go out with your sister and have some fun girl time!
i HAAAAAAAATE 3-d. it doesn't make any sense and i hate how the movie always seems darker with those stupid glasses.
Cute pictures :)
I haven't really ever watched Harry Potter... I'm sure it's good, though! Maybe I should!
Post a Comment