Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mr. Mobile

.::---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------::.
I would first like to mention that Fools Rush In is hosting a giveaway
with Organize it Mom. Seriously, these are some awesome products.
Even if you don't win, everything there is about $10 or less. Go
check it out and enter for a chance to win one of their products.
.::---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------::.


Ekemona has been Mr. Mobile! He is crawling like he is preparing for a marathon, and pulling himself up on every single thing he sees. All I can do is see the next hazardous accident waiting to happen. I feel like I don't even get to sit still anymore! We started baby-proofing the house before his crawling intensified with speed, but I feel like it isn't enough. I want to place bubble wrap on every corner, tape the drawers shut with masking tape, and remove everything that is touching the floor... EVERYTHING! You can only imagine how delightful it is to now change diapers, it's messy to say the least.

It is really fun to see him progress with his coordination. I love when he gets so proud of himself and we cheer and root him on, and his smile gets even bigger! I also love how he wants more and more freedom - that he gets frustrated that he can't stand or walk on his own yet. I love how happy the smallest things make him! I love seeing him explore and experience new things for the first time. I just wish the world never had corners, heat, or breakable objects!!! This would help him... ok fine ME, in his adventures of growing!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

He is so freaking cute! He seems like such a big boy now! Love the cute pictures.

P.S. Thanks for posting about the giveaway. The products are awesome and there are so many things to choose from!

Tommie said...

Movement is always so exciting. It's so much fun to watch them discover their world. He's just too cute for words.

Megan and Justin said...

oh my gosh that little serious of pictures is to die for! your little guy makes me want a baby..like now!

Diana Smith said...

I totally know what you mean! Olivia just started standing all by herself without holding onto anything and I can just see next week her trying to take her first step!! I am sooo excited. Its so fun to see them figure things out!

Lisa Christine said...

Isn't that first year so fun to watch?! Each milestone a miracle!

sarah said...

Kin!!! I know I have been M.I.A. but geez, could he have grown anymore? He is getting so big! I LOVE him! I was just looking at his birth announcement on my fridge and goodness, he's so different! love you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...