Friday, July 29, 2011

Game Shows


.::Viral Friday::.

IT'S FRIDAY!!! Hip Hip Hooray!! I hope that every one has had a great week and is enjoying this beautiful summer.

There is going to be two videos this week. Because they are both game show clips, I thought I would share both. Plus, they are both hysterical!!! Tina Fey couldn't even write this stuff. IT. IS. AMAZING!


This first clip is from Teen Jeopardy


Let's Break This Down:
1.) How does Alex Tribeck not wet his pants with laughter?
2.) You know the poor girl just got trigger happy and her thumb acted before her brain could.
3.) She had nothing.. nothing to say and as her answer rolled out of her mouth she shakes her head like this is the worst answer ever to be said out loud
4.) If that was the name of any movie, that would be a horrible... HORRIBLE title!
5.) The guy on the left laughs!!
6.) The actual answer is Cats & Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore

Wheel of Fortune


Let's Break This Down:
1.) I love how the host is dumbfounded when she asks to solve
2.) She says, "I had a good feeling about it!!" Hahahhaha I LOVE HER!
3.) This girl is seriously a genius!

Thank you You Tube for making this all possible! Technology is great.

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN!!!
Happy weekend!

There is still time to enter the Giveaway!!
Ends tonight @ 11:59 PM {MST}

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the guy laughing in the first one, he was disgusted! And I love Pat's response when she wants to solve the puzzle. It was like a three second silence!

Eva Marie said...

I love the wheel of fortune one.. funny enough I never watch that show and saw it live on tv haha .. I couldnt get over how she got that!!!

Hope Wiltfong said...

Stumbled over your website by accident, and was caught by the name - I lived in Honolulu for six years and understood immediately what your title meant. What a lovely family you have!

R+M said...

Bahahah I love that jeopardy one!! I just wanted you to know I LOVE viral Friday. It makes my day.

Whim Wham Life said...

bahaha! Video #1, is why I don't should never be allowed to be a game show contestant. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...