.::Viral Friday::.
It is everyones favorite day of the week which means it's VIRAL FRIDAY!! I hope everyone has had a great week so far. I mean it is the day that Harry Potter came out.... How can't this be a joyous week! It is one of the greatest stories of our generations!!! You better do whatever it takes to go see this one in the movie theaters. It will be EPIC! Happy Harry Potter's Finale!!
This video has nothing to do with HP... BUT the first time I saw this was with my sisters and we laughed until we cried. We would just click replay over and over and over, and I decided I had to share this family classic with you. I still laugh!!! So here is this week's video...
Thank You, Come Again!!!
Hope you have a great weekend.





5 comments:
HAHA that video is so funny!!
A classic! It really did bring me to tears that first time we watched it. You should post that family guy making of the the girl who is grape stomping. Ahh that makes me laugh!
it was epic. and so, so sad.
Ohhh how I LOVE this clip. It never stops being funny!
hahahaha...that video is wrong on so many levels!!
Post a Comment