So guess what that means for you? A GIVEAWAY!!! The manager in the Provo, UT location contacted me and has given me THREE coupons to raffle away to you, my favorite people! That means there will be 3... THREE, winners. These coupons are valid in all 3 of their locations {1 in Utah and 2 in Idaho}, and each coupon offers one free cupcake and one free drink... which, by the way, are as equally great as their cupcakes.
All you have to do is:
Leave a comment telling me your favorite flavor -
It can be cake, ice cream, cupcake, otter pop... It doesn't
matter, just share your favorite flavor anything!
For bonus entries {leave a separate comment for each}:
.::Become a Follower of The Cocoa Bean's Blog::.
.::Become a Follower of our blog - Haolepinos::.
.::Follow Haolepinos on Twitter::.
.::Share this giveaway on other social networks::.
DID YOU KNOW that The Cocoa Bean selects cocoa beans from different regions around the world, roasting them to perfection and serving them espresso style in their very own gourmet drinks? They are able to preserve the natural cocoa flavor that gives their drinks a bold, rich and roasted flavor - served hot, chilled over ice, or blended into a frozen creamy beverage.... mmm delicious!
They also do charity work to give back to the community!
The giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {MTS} on Friday, July 29.
Good Luck!!!







23 comments:
CHOCOLATE!!!!!
My favorite flavor? Cookies and cream
I am now a follower of Coco bean
I am a follower of your blogs
I am a follower on twitter
Cookies and Cream :) or chocolate and peanut butter!!
I have never been there so I don't know what my favorite flavor would be, but anything chocolate!
I follow your blog!
I follow you on twitter!
Lemon curd. And chocolate. And raspberries.
Twitter follower :)
Red Velvet, Oreo, Marble cakes :) I love the Cocoa Bean. If only I still lived in Provo...or if you had this giveaway a few months ago haha. I'll be visiting again though!
Ashley Sloan
And I'm already following you via GFC!!!
Ashley Sloan
And I'm following you via Twitter. That is how I found you haha :)
Ashley Sloan
And I tweeted!!!! I better win and be able to use it soon hahahaha :)
Ashley Sloan
I really like their butterfinger one, or chocolate mint, or madagascar vanilla or.....ANY of them!
amy
Dude - you are such a baller. The Cocoa Bean contacted you?! That's like my life dream.
Naturally, Party in my Mouth is my FAVORITE of all favorite flavors. Which is the number one reason why I need (not want, but need) to win this one. ;)
Dude - how was I not following you already?!
Now I am.
I have to say DEATH BY CHOCOLATE! I'm such a chocolate fan :)
I'm now following the cocoa bean blog! :)
I'm following you on twitter!!
I'm following your blog now! I thought i already was too, oh welL! :)
I tweeted about this giveaway~ YAY
Post a Comment