Saturday, July 30, 2011

And We Have Winners!

These three lucky winners will get to enjoy one free drink and one free cupcake from The Cocoa Bean. Best treats EVER!!

The winners were chosen by random via Random.org, and our three winners are...

 Ashley Sloan
 .::---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------::.

 Brittany
 .::---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------::.

 Jackie Welling
.::---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------::.

Please email me to claim your prize.

Congratulations to those who won, and thank you to everyone who entered! Be sure to stop by The Cocoa Bean the next time you drive by their store. Hope you are having a great weekend!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

YESSSSSSSSSSS! (imagine an awesome fist pump to go along with that)
I never win anything! And I love Cocoa Bean!!!!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Can't believe I won :) I just emailed you!!!!!

Ashley Sloan

Janette said...

Just realized I wasn't following your blog.. Shame on me! And I'm sad I missed this giveaway! Double boo!


Janette, the Jongleur

Msz Jelenaaa said...

Congratulations to the winners!! :))

Renee said...

What a lovely giveaway, congrats :) xo

Kristen Thornburg said...

Okay, HOW did I not know about this giveaway!! Boo :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...