Monday, July 25, 2011

Haolepino Update: 9 Months

.::---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------::.
Don't forget about the Giveaway we are doing!!
Ends Friday, July 29 at 11:59 pm {MST}
.::---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------::.


Ekemona is officially 9 months old.... AND NOOOOOOOOOOOO TEETH YET! But don't let him fool you, he is teething! This little teething monster is up to all sorts of things, and I feel the trouble coming any minute now. He understands what it is like to be independent.... and that is all he wants, to do everything on his own! So being held during church is out of the question.

Here are his stats:
Head Circumference: 18.4" {88%tile}
Weight: 19.07 lbs {29%tile}
Length: 28" {46.72%}

So my little nugget has a large nugget ahhahaah and the weight thing means nothing to me because everyone tells me 
how chunky, dense, rolly, heavy, big he is.... soooooooooo I don't get these things! Not to mention he can
fit in to size 12 months now.

He is getting so big and enjoying so many fun things. He loves being around big kids and playing in the water, and plays the cutest game of Peek-a-Boo. He has discovered a love for cars and the ladies... seriously, he flirts and gets all bashful around pretty girls. When it comes to cars, I am instantly in the way. He does a double check and rubber necks as much as he can to see what HUGE machines they  are.

I don't know where the time has gone, and I can't believe that he is almost a year old, but every step has been so fun, and I can't wait for those painful teeth to cut through!

Here is to you my love!


 This is how he decided to drink from his bottle one day. He wasn't successful.

 Ahahahaa My thug!

Did I ever mention his love for TV/ technology?

3 comments:

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Oh my gosh he is SO stinking cute!!!! Ahhh makes me want one!!! Maybe he is a little big for his age but he is a litle heart breaker!!!! Watch out for when he gets older haha :)

Ashley Sloan

sarah said...

Seriously, nine months?! Crazy how fast time goes! peyton started potty training yesterday...what??! Well he sure is a cutie! I can't wait to meet him one day!

Tommie said...

He is sooo sweet. I don't know how you can stand not to just snuggle that boy all day long.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...