Laura and I took our little men to the park. We had a picnic, pushed our kids in the swings, watched her boy Ethan run around on the playground, and fed the ducks. It was so much fun to make use of the park and see how much the kids really enjoyed everything {Unfortunately I thought I uploaded my photos only to find out I had only uploaded two before deleting them all}.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
Aw yep! I see the turtle! Cute pic of lil MoMo!
aha cute turtle! sounds like fun :)
Ugh technology can be so frustrating sometimes (almost certain I did the same thing months ago, still searching my external hard drive in hopes I didn't - no such luck)
At least you saved the cutest picture ever :) Totally closing his eyes rocking out hehe
I love Z's expression on the swing! Olivia lovedddd the swing!!
Isn't the park just great for kids? I am glad Z had such a great time on his outing.
Ethan had so much fun! (apart from that kid beating him up and his parents doing nothing about it!)Sorry again for forgetting the rolls! DUH!
omg i LOVE his expression!! TOO cute!!
Ooooh SO cute! I can't wait until I have kiddo's to take to the park!
Post a Comment