.::Viral Friday::.
Happy Friday!!! Welcome to the greatest day of the week, and I hope it has been a good week for you. This week's video will be in honor of my husband's culture... THE PHILIPPINES!!!!
To watch the best part, skip to 2:17 on the time bar.
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA hahahahahahhahahah I LOVE IT!!!
Let's Break this Down:
1.) I had no idea people still cared about beauty pageants
2.) Have you ever seen men be more excited about beauty pageants... uhhh huuuuh I mean scholarship programs?
3.) Why are they all in their PJ's.........
4.) Let's take a moment to freeze a shot and see how much air boyfriend got! IMPRESSIVE!!! SPECTACULAR!!!
5.) Who is holding the laptop, and where did it come from?
6.) This guys face is priceless!!!
7.) In the beginning anything that started with a P or a F sound they would start to get excited and then end with a "ohhhhhhhhh"
THANK YOU, COME AGAIN!!!
Happy Summer...






11 comments:
That made my day :) thanks for sharing
Hahaha! That was both funny and slightly disturbing :)
Thanks for sharing.
Hahahahahaha.
Oh when cute P-Boy number two starts crying... oh my gosh.
And their screams. They sound like a bunch of chickens.
So funny.
ha! the facial hand gestures at 2:17 just made my day.
hahah how cute are they!!!
hahaha OMG!! love thissss <3
OMG. I was braced for something funny and a big reaction but that was WAYYY funnier than I was planning on, simply because the reaction was so much more out of control than I even thought possible. that was seriously HILARIOUS.
Oh how I love the gems you can find on youtube.
muy bueno
hahaha they are so cute. i cant belueve how excited they got-so funny!
Top funny!!! And I love the pics from your visit with your friend!!
Ha ha Ha hA!!!!! That was classic!!!!
Post a Comment