Happy Father's Day!!
To Gian,
Where to begin.... You are such a great dad. It is amazing to see how big Eke's smile is when you walk into the room. You really light up is life! I love when you come home and the first thing you do is hug and kiss us. You can really tell how much Ekemona loves it when his whole family is home to play with him. Thank you for making everything so wonderful in our life. Thank you for being responsible and dedicated and sacrificing for our family. You mean the world to me... and I know MoMo thinks the same thing. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD!!!
G's First diaper change! ahahhaha
To My Dad,
Thank you for always being there and supporting me through everything in my life. You are a great dad and the most perfect dad I could ever have. You are a great example and have taught me how to be a great person. Thank you for being such a good grandpa to all your grandchildren. Little Eke just loves you, and I have never seen him stare at anyone the way he does at you. You are wonderful and perfect to me. Thank you for being my Dad!!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD!!!
To All the Dad's Out There,
I hope you are all able to enjoy this time with the ones who love you the most. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD!!! Your present...
I hope that you have something like this to look at and enjoy all day long!!!










6 comments:
That photo of Gian's diaper change is HILARIOUS! Not only because it looks super awkward for him, but because Eke looks like he's clawing at the side trying to escape (which I'm sure wasn't Gian's fault, but it just makes the photo that much funnier)!
Seriously, I stared laughing so hard.
Happy Father's day Gian, hope you guys are having a great day.
sorry I just got internet today!!! wahoooo!
fathers are so special- our own and our husbands. I hope gian had a fabulous day and I hope your little one was a great baby today for him! (cal wasn't for ryan lol!)
Great pictures! Happy Father's Day to all!!!
I LOVE this post! You are so sweet, and not only are you blessed by these great men, but THEY are blessed to have you too!
aww Gian is such a great dad AND he graduated! Props to him! McKinley, you stole the show cause you look SOOO gorgeous at your wedding!
Post a Comment