Saturday, June 4, 2011

Inspirational

I just saw this on a friend's blog and feel impressed to share it on mine. This is a story about a couple who survived a plane crash 2.5 years ago. It is their story of hope and faith and finding happiness along the way. It really is the most beautiful story!



If you want to read more about Stephanie's story, or who she was before the accident be sure to stop by her blog at Nie Nie's Dialogs.


PS I have added her to Amazing Mothers With Spectacular Children list because 
she is an amazing mother and her story is worth sharing over and over!

3 comments:

R+M said...

hey sis. i tried to write on this blog from my phone but it wasn't working! anyway i watched the 20/20 on them on sat and just couldn't believe their strength and courage. thanks for posting this!

Whim Wham Life said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE Nie Nie. She is such an inspiration. Love her blog:-) xoxo

Tiffany said...

I'm just catching up!

1.) E's hair...to die for. He looks way to grown up with it cut!

2.) I love June.

3.) Nie Nie's story is amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...