Yes, I am stressed!!! There is a lot going on that is keeping me from falling into a deep sleep at night. I like structure and stability. I like knowing what will come next, and right now I am trying to be patient and flexible. I feel like I have been more negative, less spunky, and it is hard for me to not be myself.
Just a few days ago I came across this sign....
And I began to think why can't we turn stress into something more delightful? That is what I am working on right now. I am going to make this time something worth while, something that I love as much as tiramisu. I do believe that stress is healthy to some extent, that we all need the ups and downs in life, but why does it have to be associated with something negative? It doesn't!!!
My new mission is to lighten our stress load by finding joy in the journey! I want to find ways to turn it around and make it an enjoyable time because negative stress doesn't always have to be so negative. They can have productive and positive outcomes too!
How do you deal with stress or the daily grind?






2 comments:
Yay for your friend coming to town! It's always so great to have girlfriends around to do things. I think that's one good way to help relieve stress: stop what you're doing and spend time with friends!
Hey McKinley! I am sorry you are stressed. I feel the same way, I need structure in order to know that everything is going to be ok! Let me know if you want to get together so we can talk and hang out.
Post a Comment