Friday, June 10, 2011

Partying, Partying... YEAH!!!

Happy Friday... Happy Weekend!!!

Who doesn't love Friday? I just want to wish you all a very happy weekend. To start your weekend off on a good foot, here is something I hope will make you pee your panties!!!


I loooooooooooooooove her face, and the way she tries to back peddle from her spoonerism {by the way this is my favorite word}. HILARIOUS!!! Straight from Anchor Man!

'Cause it's Friday Friday!!! We so excited!!

PS Did you know Rebecca Black did an acoustic version of this song? Like it couldn't get any worse!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was fantastic.
Every time I think of Rebecca Black's song, I see Poreotics dancing to it now... that was seriously so awesome.

Sandy a la Mode said...

haahahah my husband always sings that song around the house.. not cuz he likes it but i guess cuz it's gone viral haha!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...