Monday, June 27, 2011

Her name is Lola, Lola Cabana

Remember how I told you the iPad is amazing because we can do FaceTime with Gian's family in Vegas?

Gian's Lola*... I am sad to say that she does not have a feather in her hair or a dress down to there, BUUUUUUUUUUUT she was able to do FaceTime with Ekemona!!! It was seriously the best thing I have ever witnessed. Ekemona loved it and loved hearing everyone say his name and seeing their faces. He was even able to show off to them and show them all his cool new moves.


Isn't Lola the sweetest thing you have ever seen? One thing Lola always does is smell Eke, it is a Filipino thing and I think it is the sweetest.... anyways she was trying to smell him through FaceTime!! I wish she was really able too.... LOVE & MISS YOU LOLA!!!


I love that Lola is able to see her great-grandson and that it means a lot to her. She is such a loving and compassionate woman, and I am so glad to be able to spend any time we can get with her. Now, when will they make it so our iPhones can teleport?!?

*Lola is grandma in Tagalog, and Lolo is grandpa

8 comments:

vintch said...

oh my goodness! too much cuteness for one blog post! look how HAPPY she looks! what a sweet woman.

Brittany said...

Thats great! How nice is it that you can do that? Sometimes I just love technology!

Megan and Justin said...

haha this is awesome. SOo cute :) i facetime with my family every week-loooove it!

Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness. What a little cutie!

I am one of the few in my immediate family who does not have an iPad. Now that they're even fancier . . . I think I might have to jump on the band wagon. Ha ha.

~Chelsea

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

HOW SWEET! This just melts my heart. :) YAY technology!!!!

Sara SHOEmaker said...

aww this is so precious. technology is amazing isn't it. you know, non Apple tablets can all do the same thing :) I love how families can always stay close even if they don't live near each other!

The House of Shoes

Bel said...

This is so sweet! :) I feel like getting an ipad now.

<3 Belly B

Eva Marie said...

MELT MY HEART! I love facetime and I think yours should be made into a commercial just too sweet :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...