Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ukulele

My head is pounding... I woke up with the worst head ache ever!!! WHY DOES MY BRAIN HAVE A HEART BEAT?

Anyways... while Ekemona sleeps, this is how I now waste my time...


Gian got me this beaut for my birthday! What do you think? Do you see the little dolphin? Ohhh how I love her!

Speaking of birthday... I am waiting for more photos before I do a post. This weekend was amazing, and I had so much fun with BFF Elyse! We ate some bomb food {of course}, went on a beautiful walk, played games, relaxed... it was perfect! I L.O.V.E.-D this weekend and all the fun memories we made. By the way, you wouldn't believe how much Eke loooooooooves Elyse. All of that will come soon! I promise.

12 comments:

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

Oh the cutest ukulele! I bought one last year but it doesn't seem to tune right.. Oh well maybe that's a matter of practice as well :)


<3
K

Scott and Laura said...

Ok, so you HAVE to bring that to my house on Thursday! I wanna hear you play it!

Tiffany said...

That's awesome! something just for you. :)

Brittany said...

I don't think I knew that you knew how to play one of those. What else are you keeping from me?

thegirlhassparke said...

That is the cutest little ukulele, love the colour and the dolphin. Glad you had a wonderful weekend :-0

Unknown said...

Yay!! How fun! I can't wait to have you play!

Anony said...

Very cute! I would love to learn how to play that baby!

The Michelle Show said...

How cute is that!

Josh and Tiff said...

How fun. I'm glad you had a great birthday. I can't wait to see more pics.

Unknown said...

McKinley that is the cutest Ukelele I've ever seen. I wish I would have seen it before so I could have demanded that you bring it to our little picnic.

;)

The dolphin adds so much SHAZAMM!

Hilary @ Hilabeans said...

sooo cute! love the color. The ukulele totally reminds Tito on Rocket Power :)

Kari said...

The dolphin is seriously a cute touch! I want to learn how to play the ukulele so baaaaaaaaaaaad! I'm so jealous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...