Wednesday, June 22, 2011

When BFFs Come to Town

It was so much fun to have Elyse come to visit. We went on a walk up the canyon, ate tons of delicious food, and watched the fireworks. Ekemona sure loved her too. Elyse could make him laaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh for hours. It was really cute. She even brought us Sprinkle Cupcakes and a Lakers jersey for Ekemona. Isn't she the best thing eeeeeeeeever?!? Thank you sooooooooooo much Elyse for being such a sweet friend. Now we will come visit you next time.  Love you tons!!! {These photos are in no particular order whatsoever}

Wearing his new Kobe jersey.



 Seeing Lysie for the first time


 Do you see those beautiful new earings? Elyse gave them to me and 
they are my very favorite thing!!! I LOOOOOOOOOVE THEM!! 


Our 2 hour walk up the canyon. It was a lot of fun... wish she 
were here so we could do it again. 



 Gian got me Peonies for my birthday




 Is it just me or does Ekemona look more like Elyse then he does me?


 The view from our place

 Going to church


 Because we are the two best friends that anyone could have


 He loves her!!!


 While Elyse was up in the air


 Some of the best shakes and burgers

 Gian got the Key Lime Cupcake Shake

 Elyse got the Chocolate Cream Oreo Pie Shake

I got the Peach Cobbler Pie Shake

Did you notice how they have pie and cupcakes in their titles... that is because they literally put a whole cupcake or a whole slice of pie into the shake. And I don't feel bad eating one because there is no artificial coloring or flavoring. It is pretty fun to watch them get made. 

 hahahah I don't know how this happened, but I would like to share with you that I spilled water all over myself! And G and E also spilled or dropped something too... they must have not wanted me to feel embarrassed ;)
 hmmmmmmmmmmmm I want one nooooooow!!!

 My little pumpkin was very tired!!

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh it is so great when friends come to visit. It looks like you had a great time together.

Megan and Justin said...

I know Sarah Steed! Because of Bryce, of course! I was at their wedding! Oh and yes they are the Steve Madden sparkly flats and yes they give me blisters! I had blisters for like a month but now I'm kind of used to them! Your baby is ADORABLE! seriously. I love reading your blog!

Diana Smith said...

HOW FUN! I am so jealous, it looks like you guys had such a fun time with your friend. Your birthday seemed fabulous! I love the flowers Gian got you. They are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

CUTE! Your little man sure is a stud. I want to tickle him some more!

By the way, McKinley, you are absolutely stunning. That picture of you laughing with little Z made me grin. So so cute. Looks like a fun time!

I LOVE Sammy's.

Eva Marie said...

funfunfun!!!!You guys look like you had a great time. And how SWEET is he?? I just want to smoosh his cheeks :)

love the earrings

thegirlhassparke said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. Your son is absolutely adorable. Those peonies are beautiful.

Eric and Hilary said...

sounds like SO much fun! I love girl outings! Your outfits are all so cute and i want one of those shakes right now. heavennnnnnnnn

The Allens said...

McKinley! I will be a fill in for canyon walks and sammie's shakes!! We can walk and then cancel it out with a pie shake and not regret it one bit! Haha. Let's seriously meet up and meet eachothers bebes finally. And yes I would love LOVE to do your family photos! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...