Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Light and Dark

Did I ever tell you that someone asked if Ekemona was adopted? hahah Nope, he is mine all mine!! I always wondered what complete strangers thought, I mean he doesn't look a whole lot like me. hahaha Well, now I know, and I guess it is better then them assuming I am his nanny!!

{The first photo Eke is playing with the Filipino flag} 

Whatever people think, I am just glad I am his mom!!

11 comments:

Brissa said...

haha that's how it was for my mom and my baby sister.
mom = brown and baby = whhite.
oh mckinley, he is adorable.

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! :)

Josh and Tiff said...

He is so handsome and you are a great mama!

Bel said...

And you should be, he's SO adorable!!! :)

Belly B :)

Janette said...

Awww! What a cutie!!

Janette, the Jongleur

Courtlyn Ash said...

And your a beautiful mom at that! Love this post!~ xoxo

Tommie said...

I'm glad you can take questions like that with a sense of humor. Your son is so beautiful and from what I can tell from your writing, you are an awesome, amazing mother.

Whim Wham Life said...

He's all yours and ALL kinds of cute:-) xoxo

Brittany said...

Love that boy! He is so cute, even if he is adopted :)

Eva Marie said...

I wish I could adopt him he's so stinking cute.
It's ok I get asked if I'm Liv's Nanny sometimes .. ugh!! Ill take it as a compliment for looking young?

Unknown said...

If my baby comes out looking like Brad, we can switch. Because people will probably think I stole him anyways...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...