Ingredients:
1 can of sweet corn {drained}
1 can of black beans {drained}
2 large avocados, chopped
1-2 sweet red bell peppers, diced
2 limes, squeezed
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp hot sauce {I used Chalula}
Diced jalepenos {optional}
Directions:
*In a large bowl, toss corn, beans, avocados, bell peppers, and jalepenos.
*Squeeze lime juice into mixture.
*Add garlic salt, black pepper and hot sauce and stir gently with a spatula.
*Serve as a dip with chips or add to your favorite meals for more variety.
Enjoy!!!






5 comments:
I am loving this! Looks SO YUMMy!!!!! And sorry I've been slacking in the commenting department but ANYWHO I gave you a blog award so come check it out on my blog, you don't have to pass it on if it's not your thing :) Lol. But I love your blog so I gave it to you!!!! :)
Ashley
-Check out a Photography Giveaway on my blog!
Oh my...yummy!! I'm totally making this!
um i am totally making this!!! :):)
I haven't visited your blog in so long. I usually read your posts in my google reader. I love the design! And if you still have a ton of black beans you should try this black bean avocado salad from one of my fav blogs: http://ohsheglows.com/2010/11/02/easy-avocado-lime-black-bean-salad/
Ok can you say YUMMMMM
Post a Comment