Tuesday, August 23, 2011

G Force

Gian's birthday was this last week and he turned the big 2-5!!! He kept saying, "I have lived a quarter of my life" hahah. We went to dinner at his choice, but before that we shopped around at the mall where we found a photo booth. For the record, this was Gian's idea and wanted me to declare that ahhaha. I am so glad he did come up with the thought because it was fun and we have a thing for photo booths. We got dessert at this cute little bakery {our favorite} and ran into a lot of friends along the way. It was pretty low key, but it was fun and the perfect break from the busy week.



Happy birthday G Force!!! You are a wonderful dad and husband and I am so glad there is a day where we can celebrate you and only you! We love you to a billion little pieces!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Gian. We are birthday month twins!!

Megan and Justin said...

CUTE photo booth pictures! seriously adorable.

Hope Wiltfong said...

Love the three of you!

Jodie said...

AWW!! Cute pictures!

Diana Smith said...

I Love the last picture!! Z looks sooo cute!

Jackie Welling said...

Mckinley, I went to the cocoa bean it is SOOO good!!!! Oh and I am doing a giveaway on my blog, you should enter!

ClassyCleverChic Giveaway

Tiffany said...

Those are awesome! Matt & I always get in a photobooth if there is one...it's a tradition!! And I love E's tooth!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...