Friday, August 26, 2011

Ninja Please!!!!

.::Viral Friday::.

HALLELUJAH it is Friday!!! Hope you have been well and I apologize for not being as blog loving as I usually am. I have been SOOOOOOOOO LAZY!!!

Last night this video popped back into my memory from the middle of nowhere. This time last year I came across this video and showed it to Gian. It became our inside joke with pretty much everything. We even started calling Ekemona our little ninja and debating about putting, "We welcome baby Ninja into the world..." on his birth announcements.

To be quite frank, I love everything asian, but this, this takes the cake!!!



Brilliant. I love it!!! Still makes me laugh.

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN!!!!
Happy Weekend Everyone

5 comments:

Brittany said...

This was really funny!

Brissa said...

hahaha. best.video.everrrrr.
i'm going to post this aaaaall over facebook! haha.

Megan and Justin said...

haha this is AWESOME! have a good weekend :):)

Hope Wiltfong said...

I am still laughing. Much like haole - it depends so much on who is saying it!

Thanks for sharing.

Lindsay said...

Hahahahahaha!!!! SO funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...