Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pearly White

FINALLY!!! This little man got his first tooth to cut through on Saturday. Back in February, I swear to all things that are good in this world, I felt this same little bud blistering under his gum. At the time, I thought he was way too young, but knew it would take a few months for it to show its sharp little head. Over FIVE MONTHS!!! It took over 5 months for it to pop right out!


I wonder how long it will take the other teeth to burst through the gums.

10 comments:

Diana Smith said...

yay I am so glad he got his first tooth and that you don't have to worry about it finally cutting through. Its amazing how babies get different things at different times...Olivia has like 10 teeth already, but I am sure the next baby will be different!

Hope Wiltfong said...

Many many moons ago, I drove out of Kansas with an infant with no teeth - and arrived in Kalamazoo Michigan the next day with the same baby and THREE teeth. They pop up when they want to.

Chelsea said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Maybe now he can take a break from teething. He is so cute!

Bel said...

AWWWW so cuteeee!!! That must have been a proud moment for you!

Belly B :)

Brissa said...

oh congratulations!! that is so exciting!

Rachel said...

Look at that sweet little smile! Congrats to the little man on getting his first tooth and that second tooth can't be too far behind from popping up, too! Hope all is well for you guys!:)

RobAar said...

Oh...the process of growing teeth. Ben is quite the drooler now a days, we'll see how it goes. Little Z is so precious! What a cute smile... (no longer a completely toothless grin). Alise told me about your day at the pool!!! I wish I could have been there. I'm glad you are getting together though! I bet those little guys will be good buddies.

F.L.A.G - Fundamental Learning Academy for Girls said...

found your blog from designerblogs.. so cute and adorable, i'm your newest follower.. hope you visit us too www.flagphil.blogspot.com

sarah said...

Yay for teeth! Hopefully it isn't so bad for you, we had some rough patches over here in our household! Especially the molars, but my sister said her experience has been a breeze! Lucky! Just make sure to switch off between motrin and tylenol, it will definitely help!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...