And
So when it comes to anything Disney, my brain naturally releases a wonderful amount of endorphins, even making me cry at times.... seriously!!! Disney is the definition of joy, childhood memories, the power of a dream, and being family oriented! Without finding the words to articulate, Disney is everything I have a passion for. It is the perfect way to describe my brain and imagination!
Here in Utah there is a thing called The Parade of Homes. Each summer Bangerter Builders create amazing homes that people come to visit... and guess what they created......
image from the movie
Disney/Pixar's UP!!!!
White picket fences are the most wonderful thing! And they
even had Carl!!!! I LOVE MY LIFE! Can I tell you that Carl loved us!?!
Maybe because I fell in love with him at first sight... and he could tell.
PS Brad and Whitney... I think you two make the best
Carl and Russel {SHHHH}
Ahhhhhhhh this was the most magnificent thing I have ever seen. I can't tell you the joy I felt the whole time there! The owner of Bangerter Buildings felt inspired to build an exact replica from the movie. Since Disney didn't create any blueprints for inside the house, they too thought it would be a great idea and agreed to have the house be built.
They custom made the furniture to match. Do you see the book? They had actual
photos from the movie all over. See the staircase?
Toy Story room
Princess room. "Royal Highness" hahahaha on the hight chart!
The nursery, exactly the same as UP.
This is still the nursery... and the master bathtub. It has jets!
The car!!! The mailbox!!!
Please tell me this makes your heart swell with joy!!! It is for sale and they have even received offers to keep it fully furnished! I actually asked Gian if we could make an offer.... knowing it was a rhetorical question, I kept my hopes high! I love everything about this and would not change a single thing! I would keep it just the same. I miss it already!!!! Would you live here?








18 comments:
are you kidding me?!?! that looks incredible. i've heard about it, but i haven't gone to see it yet. shame on me. now with all these pictures, i just HAVE to go!
I've seen images of this house online, but haven't even thought about visiting it!! How long is it open to the public? Brad and I definitely need to dress up and go photo op...
YOU VISITED????!!!! I am soo jealous right now!!!! Oh my gosh. So soooo jelly.
Love what you said about Disney. I feel the EXACT SAME WAY. I'm glad your little boy will get to grow up with lots of Disney too
Belly B :)
This is the best thing I have ever seen. I might need to travel up north just to see it.
Disney is my life.
Except it's not, really.
How cute is this!?! I love love love this!
HOW AMAZING! I want to live there!
♥Janette, the Jongleur
I love it!! My mind is pretty Disney-ish most of the time too!
That looks so cute, but I wouldn't live there. I will totally come visit you there though? :)
ahhhh!! yes - all things disney make my heart sore! let's not talk about how many times i've cried at disneyland this year.
i'll fight you for the house [some day when we both have some cash....]
I would buy the Up house in a heartbeat if I could. So beautiful and perfect. Part of me wants to end up in Cali so I can go to Disneyland ANY time I want. And I would go everyday for a while, even if for an hour :)
That is very cool. I had no idea a place like this existed. Up is one of our favorite Disney shows - I think Dave might even like going to see this place. Thanks for sharing:)
how fun!!! I would love to go visit this house! I am with you on the Disney thing, I LOVEEEE anyhing Disney! Wish we could go to disneyland together!
I grew up 45 minutes from Anaheim, but back in the dark ages ('56 - '74), before Pixar, with things like Cinderella and Mary Poppins. I went with my grandkids this summer and could not BELIEVE the flood of memories it triggered. It was almost worth going back to Los Angeles for.
Oh my goodness...how fun!!!
This is AMAZING! You know I LOVE me some Disney! I want to go to this so bad!
You are so cute! I would definitely live there. That is so awesome the did that.
We have been wanting to go there too! It's so dang cute. I wish i could live in it!!
that is incredible! :)
Post a Comment