I call them Cakies {"kay-key"} because they are cookies made from cake mix. They are soooooo delicious! And... a useless piece of information you may like, Keiki {pronounced like "kay-key"} means child or baby literally meaning "the little one" in Hawaiian.
Ingredients:
1 Box of German Chocolate Cake Mix
1 Egg
1/2 Cup of Melted Butter
2 Rolls of Rolos
Directions:
*In a bowl mix together the cake mix, egg, and butter. The mixture will look a lot drier then most cookie dough.
*Take a tablespoon size of cookie dough and in another hand, a Rolo. Form the dough around the Rolo until you can not see the Rolo anymore.
*Place cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet at 350 for 10 minutes. Remove from sheet and place on a cooling rack (they may be very very soft at first but will become firmer the longer they cool).
*Feel free to use other firm candies like Resses or Milky Ways.
ENJOY!!!!






9 comments:
German chocolate+caramel??? You just won my food eating heart over!
ROLLO COOKIES ARE THE BEST COOKIES EVER!!!!!! seriously. they're so good. so so good!
Those look really yummy, I should add this to my list of things to try. Stay tuned cause I am making Peach Cobbler today :)
Oh ... my ... word. Those sound AWESOME!
oh hi, deliciousness!
Thanks for posting this recipe!! It looks divine!! YUM!!
AAh! YUM! I make rolo cookies all the time but have never heard of using a cake mix! Looks WAY easier than making dough haha! Definitely trying this!
Damn now I want these and that avocado salad for lunch!
omg YUM! i LOVE rollos! totally want to make this!!
Post a Comment