Saturday, August 27, 2011

Halloween is Coming

I love that everywhere I go I am seeing things for Halloween and Fall. It is so exciting!!! Pumpkin flavored everything will soon be on every menu and leaves will be turning colors. Spooky ghost and goblins will be sitting on porches with Dracula and Frankinstein. Squash will be blossoming from the vine ready for carving, and haunted houses will be opening up their ticket stands waiting for the anxious to sell them out to their fullest capacity.




Best of all I am about 90% done with Ekemona and Gian's costumes, and mine... I have done about 10% hahaha. IT IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!! I am so excited for this year's costumes. Have you started working on your costumes? Do you know what you are going to be? 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm DYING to know what you'll be!! And trying to figure out what we'll be!! I love dressing up for Halloween!
And... hopefully by then, our life will be regulated so that's another thing to look forward to!

Bel said...

Halloween is my favourite holiday too!!! I can't wait to see your costumes. Ekemona is going to be SO CUTE.

Belly B :)

Brittany said...

I can't wait to see what you guys will be!

Eva Marie said...

Ok girl know you got my dying to know lol

I have so not thought this through yet.. must get on this now!!!!!

Megan and Justin said...

oh my goodness i can't wait to see what it is now!!! and i love halloween too :)

Tiffany said...

It is crazy that it's almost time for all of that! I'm sad that I don't get to pick my kids' costumes anymore...I liked it when we could do "themes"...

Unknown said...

Autumn is the best time of year!! And wow. I need to get on our costumes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...