Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Splish Splash

There is nothing I love more then a squeaky clean baby! The BFF Elyse gave us this darling towel for me to enjoy my little monster even more! Thank you miss lady for making bath time so much fun!!



12 comments:

Tommie said...

Oh, I do so love hoodie towels on clean babies. There is nothing sweeter. I'd welcome that little monster in my closet anytime. So darned cute!!

sarah said...

Love that little munchkin! He is aborable! miss you kin!

Chelsea said...

That is probably the cutest little face I've ever seen. What a doll! Also. I was just stalking your wedding photos, and girl you are gorgeous! I love your style.

Brittany said...

Is it weird that I see Hunter?

Msz Jelenaaa said...

Awww he is the cutest ! :)) and so is that towel.

Jelenadoll <3

Diana Smith said...

I AGREE! Nothing better than a clean baby! Cute towel.

Janssen said...

Oh, he is darling. He just needs a little squeeze!

Brissa said...

i love little towels like that. i would probably have at least fifty. :)
he is such a cutie.

Mikelle Jade said...

too darn cute.
& I adore that towel wrap.

Renee said...

That so adorable! xo

kellichristinecase said...

cutest lil baby and best way to dry off a baby after bathtime!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Um that is the cutest little towel ever wrapped around one of the cutest little boys ever! I have missed your blog! I'm finally starting to catch up!!!!

Ashley Sloan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...