.::Viral Friday::.
In honor of Shark Week I decided to show you this video. I can't say I love sharks... they give me the chills every time I see them, and I know if I saw them in their natural habitat I would be paralyzed with fear, but I am in love with shark week!! It makes me believe they aren't as scary as I think. I will say though, if you ever attempt to do this, I will KILL YOU!!! This, by far, may be the most insane video I will ever show you. This man is either willing to sacrifice his life... or he's an adrenaline junky. Either way he has lost his mind! DO NOT ATTEMPT... EVER!!
THANK YOU, COME AGAIN!!
Happy weekend!
Happy Shark Week!





4 comments:
Please say that is fake. Holy crappo.
I have been seeing "shark week" all over the blogosphere lately and I have no idea what it is! Will someone explain it to me???
But holy crap, that guy is INSANEEEEEE..
Belly B :)
That can't be real...
haah seriously?!!!!! we have been watching a lot of shark week...needless to say I did NOT go in the water when we went to the beach ha! i was being such a baby but seriously shark week is freaking me out!!
Post a Comment