Friday, August 19, 2011

Kid History

.::Viral Friday::.

Welcome welcome!!! Hope this has been a great week for you, and I hope that this weekend will be a great one since summer is starting to wind down and come to an end.

Has there every been one of those stories that someone in your family has never been able to live down? That is the case with this family, only it is told by the children (the youngest members) of the family. The kids come up with the craziest things, and the editing and reenactments are redonkulous! It makes me laugh just thinking about it.

I am sure most of you have already seen or heard of Kid History by now, but it is definitely .::Viral Friday::. worthy! Here is episode 1. Feel free to watch all the other episodes done by Kid History. Enjoy!!!!



My cousin, Bethany, showed this video to me {via blog} a while back and I don't know why it took me forever to share it with you now!!! Aren't these kids hilarious? Ohh I love the things they say! Especially when the car was glittery ahhahahahahaah.

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN!!
Hope you can make some awesome stories this weekend!

5 comments:

Scott and Laura said...

hahaha! Made my day, actually laughed out loud. Best part was the noises from the head lock

Brittany said...

I just heard about Kid History from my friend this last weekend. She said they are hilarious, I will have to check them out.

Lindsay said...

OH MY GOSH! We are Kid History fans in our house for sure!! I've cried from laughing so hard while watching some of their episodes! Seriously! We make references to them all the time in our everyday conversations, like we're quoting movies! I wanted to make the trip up there when they came out with episode 5 and had the viewing party at the theater!

Megan and Justin said...

oh my gosh! i have seen ALL of these! love them all.

Eva Marie said...

Never seen these -- sooooooo funny! Thanks for sharing Girl..

Hope all is well

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...