Monday, October 10, 2011

DIY Halloween

My two girl friends, Diana and Drea, and I were wanting to fill our houses with some Halloween decorations. Since we are all semi-penny pinchers, Diana came up with the idea that we all bring items to make crafts and only spend $15. It was such an awesome idea.

It took us two days to complete all four crafts and it was so much fun to have girls talk and just hang out. Here is what we made:

 Super easy banner with halloween themed printed paper, ribbon, and hemp string


Accordian folded circles with Halloween themed pictures in the centers

 Black metal board was bought at Michael's. We used oil-based Sharpie Paint Pens


Small frames with old photos {found on the internet} and googgly eyes glued on. 

What do you think? Do you like our little creations? Have you made any fun crafts for Halloween?

8 comments:

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

You guys are crafty! How cute!! Love all your posts. Can't believe your little man is walking! So cute!!

Tommie said...

So fun!! I love that you and your friends are so crafty and craetive.

Eva Marie said...

You guys are so cute :) Love that you had craft night and wished that I could join, its so nice to have homemade decorations.. they look great

Bel said...

HAHAH I especially love the last idea!!! So fun!
Belly B :)

Courtney B said...

Aah...SO cute! I love these SO much!

Unknown said...

I love those googly eyed pictures!

Josh and Tiff said...

Hahaha. I love the googly eyes. What a great idea.

Amy Rogers said...

Man next time you guys do crafts, I want in!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...