.::Viral Friday::.
Happy scary Friday my loved ones! How has your week been? I hope that this day will be wonderful for you because IT IS OFFICIALLY THE WEEKEND and NO WORK UNTIL MONDAY!!!
Since it is October, which is the national scare month, I was trying to stick with a Halloween theme video. I was struggling, so I decided to type "scare" into YouTube and see if something magnificent popped up... AND IT DID!!! This beaut was in the top 10 so I clicked it and all by myself, I laughed and laughed and laughed and tears were streaming and I laughed some more!!! Now it is your turn....
We have all seen the flash mobs, but a mob that scares people??? BRILLIANT!!! Japan has been known for being good scarers. Have you seen the Grudge? So you knew this was going to be a good one, right!!! Ohhh this just tickles me!!! Go and find someone to scare, since that is our national obligation for this holiday month!
THANK YOU, COME AGAIN
Happy Haunting...this is McKinley by the way





2 comments:
That was both cruel and hilarious :)
I agree with Brittany!! That would have made me pee my pants!
Post a Comment