Thursday, October 13, 2011

Forever Lazy

Have you seen this commercial yet?.... WHAT? You haven't? Well, you are missing out to say the least...


"Uhh Ohhh gotta go?" Hahahahahah There is a back door for those times when nature calls. Seriously? You are still wearing panties, so how does that work? You are right, this will be the talk of the next tail gate because people will be laughing at you!!! Hahahahahah I think that this just out shined the Snuggie! Ohhh, it is heinous in every way possible!!!

Now that we have seen and discussed this hilarious infomercial of the Rebecca Blacks, here is what happened the other day on twitter after Gian and I laughed to death:

@GianTheFilipino: Anyone see the infomercial for the Forever Lazy?...pretty freaking awesome...haha... {totally sarcastic because, well you watched it right?}


@ForeverLazy: "@GianTheFilipino: Anyone see the infomercial for the Forever Lazy?...pretty freaking awesome...haha..."- yes Gian, yes it is.

He got a retweet and mention from Forever Lazy! Hahahahahaha It was pretty freaking awesome. I think I now know what to get G-Force for Christmas.... maybe as our family matching PJ's... huh, huh?!?! This has been talked about at least once a day, especially after watching the commercial. Thank you Forever Lazy for bring laughter into our lives, and making the world a better place!!!

{I am absolutely serious when I say I am contemplating buying these!!} 



7 comments:

Unknown said...

What would we do without the zipper hatches?? Hahaha, what a hilarious commercial. All those people wearing them IN PUBLIC. Bahahaha.

Unknown said...

hahah this is hilarious! What a fun blog you have! I just stumbled upon it and thought i'd say hi!!!!

I'd love for you to come on over and follow me at Color Issue! A new blog inspired by...color! :-)

xoxox
Aarean

colorissue.blogspot.com

p.s. I'm your newest follower :-)

Tiffany said...

I just saw this today and about died!!! Hilarious!

Bel said...

Hahahha I wouldn't mind getting this! I have contemplated getting the snuggie hhahaha seems to be well loved by everyone. That "back door" is just HILARIOUS.

Belly B :)

F.L.A.G - Fundamental Learning Academy for Girls said...

hilarious.. appreciate the follow back! thanks, www.flagphil.blogspot.com

Josh and Tiff said...

Now I know what to get you for your b-day. Hahaha!

Brittany said...

I just saw this the other day, it totally made me laugh out loud!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...