Friday, October 28, 2011

Happpy Halloween Overload

.::Viral Friday::.

I am sad to say that this will be the last Halloween .::Viral Friday::. I will show you until next year. It is a glorious holiday isn't it? But now we can have fun with all the upcoming holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years! OK I will stop this silly nonsense of winter holidays and I will get back to focusing on this video overload.

Have you seen this house? Well I think they have done something spectacular and they have become very famous via YouTube. As they should be!!! Look at all the work and detail that they put into this thing!

This is the first one I saw....

This is Gian's personal favorite...


And this is my favorite!! This one makes me want to get up and dance!

Which is your favorite? Are you all ready for Halloween? What are you going to dress up as?

And one more thing to add to the Halloweeny mood.... Are you a Tim Burton fan? Well, one of the most famous museums in CA, LACMA, is holding an exhibit of his work. I am not entirely sure if this is something I would go see or not, since I am partial to Burton. What do you think? Would you like to go and see this all in person?

This is the entrance to the exhibit.


Ramone.

Edward Scissor Hands {obviously}

Romeo and Juliet

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN
Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that it looks like the house is talking. That's INTENSE!

And that Tim Burton exhibit looks insane. I would totally go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...