Friday, October 21, 2011

Trick or Treat

.::Viral Friday::.

Happy Friday everyone... hope you have a great weekend!

This week I am only going to be showing you photos. These are things I have found in search of Halloween viral material and I hope you love it as much as I do!!!




























THANK YOU, COME AGAIN
Trick or Treat

5 comments:

R+M said...

Hahahahah those were hilarious! I loved the dude in the zebra. And some of them were really clever! Thanks for the pics.

Unknown said...

haha oh my gosh that burger pumpkin is AWESOME!!!!! Not sure I have the skills to do that but maybe you should?! lol

:-)

Happy soon to be halloweeny!

Tiffany said...

That burger pumpkin is amazing!

Sandy a la Mode said...

these are soo great!! yayy halloween! can't wait!!

sarah said...

OMG Kin, where have I been? These are hilarious!! The little kids as Napolean and Pedro were spot on! Thank you for my Tuesday laugh :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...