1). Halloween is probably my favorite holiday and I always wished for a Halloween baby, and I secretly wished Eke was be born on the 31st.
2). I don't think I have ever hosted a actual party. They stress me out and give me anxiety and I knew that once I was a mom all that would change.
3). Since making the change of actually wanting to throw a party, I have gotten really excited for this party in particular thus making this party more for me then Ekemona {I can and will admit that loud and clear, I got no shame!}
4). I want birthdays to be a big part of our family culture, I want my children to have the memories I had growing up. Plus I am trying to create more traditions in our family.
Since I have been planing this since July, my wonderful and amazing friend Diana designed and made Ekemona's invitations. Did you know that Diana has an Etsy shop? YOU DIDN'T? Well let me tell you that you should go check it out {Do you see the owl button on the left side that says Livy ♥ Love?... that is her shop} because she has amazing things. She also does custom orders, business cards, invitations, and pretty much anything your little heart could dream of.
Diana made a mock up to hide the location.
Aren't they amazing? I just told her what I was thinking and VOILAAAAAAAAAAA she created this masterpiece! Because I wanted it to be a potluck {which by the way, I thought that was only a Hawaiian thing... didn't know the rest of the nation was on board ahaha}, I asked her to make inserts that had that poem on it.
Thank you Diana for making wonderful things!! You are pretty spectacular!






5 comments:
those invite are amazing!! I can't wait to see how everything turns out! sounds fun!
i love these :) i think they look awesome.. wish we could come hehe its going to be a fabulous party.. cant wait to see pictures..
halloween baby would be awesome
Loved getting that invite in the mail. It is so darling. We are excited to come!! :)
The kids can't wait for the party!
You are too cute!
Post a Comment