Thursday, October 20, 2011

Corny Corny Corn

On October 1st, my friend Kelli invited me to go to a corn maze with her and her mom since all our husbands were out doing their own thing. It was really fun!!! I love these kind of things around fall time, especially because somewhere along the years, I lost my love for haunted houses... which by the way is a huge thing here in Utah. I use to love them, now I can't stand the feeling of all spookiness. Anyways here are some pictures of our fun....

 It was really hard trying to hold up Ekemona hahaha

 Eke got his very own wagon, and thought it was pretty cool.

 The biggest rocking chair I have ever sat on. I was trying to rock Ekemona like a baby again... he wasn't down for it hahaha.

 Kelli and Maralea taking a turn...

 It was really windy in the beginning and we were very distracted!


This was so much fun. It was like a tractor and bike hybrid hahaha. Can you see Kelli right behind me?

My family is coming into town today and we will be going here again tonight!!! I can't complain, I am actually really excited. I freaking love fall, peoples!!! What are your festive traditions this time of year?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

This looks so fun! Your Little Man is so flipping cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...