We had games: Pin the Heart on the Skeleton, Pumpkin Bowling {there was a small pumpkin as the ball and recycled formula tins, decorated, as the pins}, Donuts on a String, and a Craft Station where everyone was able to make their own halloween mask.
Princess Peach, Mario, and Yoshi. I would like to inform you that I made my entire costume!!! Gian's is all thrifted and Ekemona's is PJ bottoms with a onsie from Gap and a hand crochet hat from Etsy {his did not turn out the way I planned because of all the different colors, but who cares!!!}
Katie and Lily!!! Doesn't Lils make the best Minni Mouse?
All the kids running around having a blast.
At one point the kids were running from Frankenstein, which is my favorite monster of all!
Frankenstein showing Yoshi his scariness.
Everyone is having fun!
Love to see the babies do their own thing!
In the corner, the kids were Pumpkin Bowling before people came.
The cutest dang butterfly I ever did see! We love you Olivia!
Cal the Pirate and his Parrot Crosby
Cutest Strawberry Short Cake {who wanted to dress in her special fairy attire} with here little sister, Strawberry. I LOVED THIS!!!
The Lumber Jack family, they have an axe and there little man already grew a beard hhahah.
Harry Potty dropped by!! Pretty freaking sweet!
Callum as the best pirate. Love his sparkly red cast!!!
Andrew showing his spooky Dracula mask he made.
Love the new face!!
The girls (and Andrew) race to eat the donuts.
The boys go at it.
My dad is the best in the whole wide world!
Tatu playing with Ekemona.
The birthday boy getting ready to blow out his candle! I made his birthday crown, do you like it? Everything was stuff around the house except the fur trim I found at JoAnn's. This is our birthday tradition.
When they sang the "Happy Birthday" song Ekemona looked at me and smiled the cutest little grin when they said his name. It melted my heart! I love my little baby sooooooooooo very much and I love the way he looks at me!
We had a few favors left over. This was just a hint of what was inside. We are so spoooooooky! ahhahah







14 comments:
oh my gosh it looks like it turned out awesome! your dress is amazing!!!! you should be a professional party planner and plan all my parties from here on out haha
Aaaah! How FUN! What an awesome mommy you are :)
And I LOVE your princess Peach dress! Like wow, you did such a great job with costumes!!
I can't believe you made the Peach costume!!! You are unbelievable, lady. I loveeee Ekemona's Yoshi costume and Gian's Mario costume too!
Belly B :)
I'm sad we couldn't make it up to celebrate with you! It looks like it was a super fun, cute party!
And I looooooove your costumes!! Oh my gosh! I wanted to do that last year, but the boys didn't want to! I would have made the Peach costume too, but I KNOW it would not have looked as awesome as yours!! You are a gorgeous Peach!
Such a great party! We had a blast! Thanks for inviting us!
I'm way impressed with the costume you made. And, Happy Birthday little guy!! The party looks like lots of fun.
We had a way good time McKinley, everything turned out so cute. I was blown away with your costumes and craftiness. It was great to see you guys!
Ok.. So I'm trying DESPERATELLLLLYYY to catch up on blogs.. (and toootally failing)...but I just saw my face under your VIP section! SQUEAL CENTRAL!!! Thanks girl! That makes me so happy and humbled! I want to return the favor..I'm hoping to do some major blog makeover overhaul over in Jongleurville... Gonna devote a page to my fave blog pals.. So expect to see your beautiful face there!
♥Janette, the Jongleur
PS. You are the cutest princess ever! You should go audition at Disneyland for it! I'm not even kidding!
It turned out really cute!
You just might be the cutest mom that ever lived!! Good work. Jude would be so jealous, his party was pretty lame. Ha Ha!! Way cute costumes on everyone and how cute is abby's new baby!! I love that I can stay posted with blogs. It's the best! :)
INSANE!! I've been DYING to see these! I'm so bummed we missed it. ;(
But your costumes... AWESOME! Seriously. That's some mad skillz (yep that's a Z - they're THAT impressive).
We had so much fun at your party! Thanks for inviting us! It turned out so cute as well as your costumes!
You are amazing! What a fun looking party (and terrific costumes).
Wonderful costumes and Happy Birthday!!!!
Post a Comment