.::Viral Friday::.
I can't tell you how long I have been waiting to show this to you. Soooooo go go and watch this glorious clip!
Let's break this down...
1). Ever heard of Fight or Flight? Well, now you have! Prime example.
2). The scarecrow's hat flies off. HIS HAT FLIES RIGHT OFF!!!
3). Most people jump or do jazz hands or maybe even both, but nope not this guy. Seriously, don't mess with him!!!
4). Boyfriend looks like he is in serious pain... on the ground because he was just knocked out kind of pain.
5). I love that the huge black man punches, then runs, gasps, and then covers his mouth like a little girl.
6). Then that HUGE line backer goes back to help scarecrow up and to genuinely make sure he is okay.... what a gentleman hahaha.
7). The black dude laughs into the scarecrow's back while softly hugging him. Hahahahah I WOULD TOO!!!! I WOULD LAUGH THAT HARD!!!
8). In just 16 short seconds, it displays a bag full of emotions: Scared, shock, compassion, and humor. It.is.perfect!!!
I originally saw this on America's Funniest Videos {can you tell by the commentator? PS It is one of my favorite shows EVER} and almost peed my pants. I don't know how I found it again after all these years, but it makes me laugh every single time!!
THANK YOU, COME AGAIN
Happy Halloween





2 comments:
HAHAHHAHAHAH I laughed SO HARD. I love videos like this!!! I can watch it on replay and still laugh.
Belly B :)
Hilarious! I replayed it a bunch of times and laughed every time!
Post a Comment