Saturday, October 29, 2011

Party Safe

Even though Gian and I choose to not drink a single drop of alcohol, I know that 99.7% of the world does.... OK maybe not that much, but I am aware that we are of the minority. I know that fun holiday weekends like today, or just fun times in general, can leave people in a situation to drink and drive. I would like to give a friendly reminder that your vehicle has the potential to be a lethal weapon, especially if you are under the influence or not paying attention while driving. And this decision can leave you with a painful burden. Please drink responsibly and please get a designated driver or cab on your inebriated evenings, before something like this happens to you...


I don't even like Zombies! They make me feel uncomfortable!!! That would be enough incentive for me to not drink and drive ahahha.  Happy and safe Halloween Weekend everybody!!! 

1 comment:

Brissa said...

aaahahahah you're right!!!! i loved it!! oh zombies! they ARE good not evil!

i'm sorry this past month has been so busy. there is definitely no rush. i mean, ooobviously i want to party with you girls, but focusing on you is perfectly alright. :)

and thanks for the primary song. hahaha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...